Sounds like a wild idea, right? Can you really get unlimited targeted traffic in 15 minutes? Not only can you do so, but I am going to tell you how. If you like to get unlimited, targeted traffic in any niche to your website listen up, for I am about to tell you the way to do it.
Click Here To See
You may think I am pulling your leg, but the fact is that after you are done reading this blog and put to action what I state here, your traffic ticker will explode. And the best part is the way to do it is by using a system I created. That’s right. The secret is to using my system.
You may then ask what system I am talking about. I am talking about a powerful and effective technique that is built around a five-step process. It is a system that when set up, will pump traffic to your website so fast that it will make your head spin. All you will need to do is perform all the actions required, and take a look at your hit counter. Then go do something fun for 15 minutes. Then come back and take another look at your hit counter. You will faint when you see how many hits you got within just 15 minutes.
If you think I am joking here this. I have a friend who owns a website. Before using my amazingly powerful program, his website was getting about 1000 hits a month. After he put my five-step program into action, he saw his hit counter go from 1000 hits a month to a 1000 hits in an hour. If he can see this kind of results, so can you.
Click Here To See
Today i would like to focus on why so many people struggle with internet marketing, but not just with marketing, but also with making money online.
See a few years back when i first started my online venture, i didnt even know where to start.
I was like a chicken with his head cut off.
I read so many ebooks and watched all these videos and all i really got out of it was the same techniques and wasted so much money.
Now, im not saying i didnt learn anything because i did, matter of fact if it wasnt for alot of these learning materials, i wouldn’t be where I’m at today in my own success.
See, all the training material i was learning from just confused me.
This is why. I would read an ebook from joe shmoe and i would follow everything in that book, then i would open another book on the same subject and it would be giving me the same techniques but it would have me implement things differently than the joe shmoe book.
The other problem was, i would read the books and watch these videos and i would never pursue what the material was teaching me. In other words i was not taking action.
My problem was, i was to busy checking my emails to see if i got any sales, then i would get drawn into someone elses free training material and there i went again back into studying and confusing myself.
So heres how i stopped this madness.
I stuck with one person i really liked.
For instance, i wanted to learn more about getting traffic to my sites from twitter.
So i really liked a guy named John Alanis and his teachings. So i watched his videos and really learned what he was talking about.
Then i took action and started to build my twitter following.
I then started to see results.
Trust me, i was excited.
So the moral of this story is this.
It doesnt matter if your a newbie to marketing or a veteran, everyone goes through these tough phases in there marketing career but my advice to you is this.
Stop anticipating a sale, instead dont worry about it.
After a while sales will just start to pour in.
So first find something that you want to learn. Whether it be article marketing, blogging, etc.
Then find a person that you like and you can trust.
Follow what they do.
I learned most of these techniques for free, so there should really be no need for you to spend hundreds of dollars on material and products.
Stick with that certain person and technique until you can master that technique.
Just remember, taking action is the most important step.
If you dont take the action then you just wasted days reading and studying the materials.
Dont program jump.
Jumping from person to person or program to program will just confuse you and will waste your time.
I know its easy to do, trust me, i used to do the same thing myself.
Sometimes peoples articles and emails can be eye catching and will just suck you write in to a bottomless money pit, and this is why most people dont take action.
They get side tracked on their main purpose. To implement the methods they have learned.
Learn to do these methods the right way, stop reading half the book and think you know it all.
I was bad at that. I would read a book or watch a video and get the just of it and thought, i already know this stuff.
That was my worst mistake. The ending of training material is usually where the best kept secrets are at.
I hope this has helped you folks a little in understanding what i went through and the things i was doing wrong.
I will talk more about the right things im doing now in future posts.
So stick around and take some action today.
To Your Success
Without goals, and plans to reach them, you are like a ship that has set sail with no destination.
Millions of words have been written about goal setting. Millions of people set goals. Yet, most goals set by most people remain unfulfilled. I have distilled (from experience and education) the eleven essentials of successful goal setting here for you. Follow these and you will accomplish your goals. Fail to follow these and you probably will not. No hype. No rah-rah encouragement. No fluff. Just the simple explanation of how and why to set and ACCOMPLISH goals.
Your goals must be:
10. Time related
11. Written down
1. Goals must be original. That does not mean that they cannot be the same or similar to the goals that others may have; it means that they must be yours, not secondhand. Many people set goals according to the hopes and expectations that they have been programmed to have by parents, teachers, society or cultural norms.
As a consequence they do not own these goals. You cannot generally have or hold what is not yours or even if you do manage to keep it, it will not have any value or meaning to you. What’s the point then of having it? The real reason you set and hope to achieve goals is not just to have the thing, it is to be happy and fulfilled in the accomplishment.
Set goals that are yours; not inherited or assumed. If they are not your own original goals, even if you manage to accomplish them, it will mean very little to you. Why waste your life pursuing something that will end up as meaningless?
2. Goals must be inspirational. They must arouse your passion. This must be a consuming passion, not some whim or ‘someday I’d like to’ feeling. You must desire passionately to achieve what you set as a goal. It must drive you to action and you must feel fulfilled in that action because you know that it is leading to the fulfillment of your goal.
It is passion that drives you to move continuously toward your goal. It is passion that keeps you from getting distracted. It is passion that keeps you from getting discouraged. It is passion that fuels your motivation. It is passion that draws others to you to assist in your goals. It is passion that inspires you and others. It is passion that lights your way through the darkness that you will find along the way.
Get passionate about your goals or get passionate about someone else’s. Life without passion is not a life; it is merely an existence.
3. Goals must be harmonious. Obviously, you cannot have conflicting goals in life or you will be conflicted. That’s the easy part. Your goals, however, must also be in harmony with your core beliefs and your self-assigned purpose in life.
It is easy to understand that to having conflicting goals will raise your stress levels and frustrate you. Yet, people do that to themselves all the time.
It is not so easy to understand that you may have some deep set unconscious game plan for your life (whether from some basic spiritual urge or from some sense of undefined purpose) and the goals you set may actually be in conflict with that real, but hidden, game plan.
First, decide who you are and what you are here to do and then set your goals in alignment with that; or you, yourself, on a subconscious or super conscious level will continually be sabotaging your goals.
4. Goals must be realistic. There is not much point in setting a goal to personally live on Mars, if you are today over 95. The goals you set for yourself must be achievable within the framework of what is humanly possible.
But (and this is important) realistic does not mean what the majority commonly accepts as realistic. Most people did not think that it was realistic to attempt to fly a bicycle with wings and a motor attached, but two brothers named Wright did. Most people did not think it was realistic to build a personal computer for people to use in their home, but two guys named Steve did.
These 4 guys changed reality for all of us. Their goals were obviously, in retrospect, quite realistic. Don’t let your imagination be hemmed in by the crowd.
5. Goals must be idealistic. In two ways—they must involve your personal ideals in the five mentioned areas of your life and they must be progressively higher or further ahead than you are at now.
If your goals are not in tune with your ideals, you will be conflicted. Most people are, in some way, in conflict with the different aspects of self: Material and Financial ($$$ & Things); Physical and Environmental (Health of body, home and world); Emotional and Relationship (Happiness, Love, Social contact); Mental and Educational (Learning, Awareness, Self-knowledge); Spiritual and Ethical (Unity, Life purpose, Values, Sacredness). This is why they are unhappy and why they do not achieve their highest potential. Set your goals in harmony with your ideals.
If your goals are not idealistic (in the sense that they are progressive), you will get bored and unsatisfied. People (those who don’t understand) often wonder why those who are already extremely wealthy continue to pursue more wealth. It is because the ideal is always being extended or raised. Great achievers don’t rest on their laurels. Each goal achieved is merely a stepping-stone to more and greater achievement. It is not the end in itself.
6. Goals must be specific. Goals like “I want to be rich” are not worth the paper they are printed on. Rich must be defined. $1 million in the bank might mean rich to most people but it means poor to many others. It is the same for more ethereal goals. I want to be happy means nothing. Happy must be defined just as rich must be defined. I want to be spiritually fulfilled is the same…meaningless, unless defined.
What does rich mean to you? Exactly. What does happy mean to you? Don’t know exactly? Then how on earth will you ever even know if you get there? I have met a lot of people who say that they are on a spiritual path. I like to ask where that path is leading. Most can’t say anything specific. It is all very nebulous. If your destination is not defined, how in heaven’s name will you know if and when you get there?
7. Goals must be adaptable. One of my favorite jokes (which would offend some readers so I will not quote it here) involves a guy who had set a specific goal but when a gal came along to offer a much better fulfillment, he asked her to help him to accomplish his original one. Many people miss the better fulfillment of a goal because their focus on the one they had originally visualized is too intense and narrow to recognize the better one when it shows up.
Be sure that you are focused on the best possible fulfillment of your goal, not just on the method that you foresaw that goal fulfillment happening.
8. Goals must be visualized. If you cannot see it as real and as true and as a part of the way you live your life…it will not happen.
Many folks, when confronted with some seemingly outrageous possibility or goal, will comment, ‘I’ll believe it when I see it made real, not just some imaginary ideal.’ The dreamers, schemers and achievers of history all had a different approach…’I see it. I believe it. It is real if it exists in my imagination.’ Tiger Woods ‘sees’ his shots landing on the green a few feet from the cup before he takes the shot. The average golfer looks up (usually too soon) from his shot to see where it went. Guess whose shots end up where most often. Visualize the reality in your imagination and it will become real in your manifestation.
9. Goals must be affirmed. You must tell yourself all day, every day, in your constant conscious and subconscious self-talk that your goal is real and achievable. AND, you must tell others what your goal is so that they can ‘buy into it’ and contribute to it. If you don’t believe in it enough to make it a part of your daily conversation and are not passionate enough about it to be compelled to talk about it to yourself and others, it is NOT real for you and it will NOT become real.
You will be surrounded by naysayers. Someone must speak the truth of the reality of your goal. That is your 24/7 job. Constantly affirm where you are headed and why. You’ll end up not only convincing yourself but the world as well.
10. Goals must be time related. Everything exists in space and time. If something is not defined precisely in space and time, it does not exist. A goal of someday, I’d like to be financially secure, or someday, I’d like to climb that mountain does not, and it is highly likely that it WILL NOT ever, exist as anything other than nebulous wishful thinking. You must set specific times for your goals to be made manifest OR you will be forever going towards you goals and never quite reaching them.
Almost everyone in developed countries sets the goal of retirement in financial security, but the overwhelming do NOT achieve that. Why? One of the reasons is that it is always a ‘someday’ goal not a ‘by June 21st 2008’ goal. Of course, it is also likely that these people are also not applying the other 10 rules of effective goal setting.
11. Goals must be written down. If it exists only in your head, it is only wishful thinking. This is the basic, proven by experience, truth of the matter…95% of people who have specific written goals, accomplish them; and 95% of people who have unwritten goals (specific or not) do not. If you can read that sentence and not begin immediately to write down your goals, you might as well resign yourself to the fact that you will not accomplish what you imagine you want to be, do and have in life.
Yes, there are those few high achievers who manage to set clear distinct goals without writing them down and also manage to stay focused on them for their entire lives. Don’t kid yourself…you are not one of those people. I’ll prove it to you. Tell me (or anyone) right now exactly, specifically and in full detail what goals you held 1,000 days ago.
Write them down. Period. Now.
Today I would like to discuss about a List Monetizing Strategy..
Obviously you must have some subscribers to do this..
I think you already know that when we have a list we can
send them offers.
Sending affiliate offers is the easiest way to monetize
However one of my most favorite method is sending product
offers that I have resell rights so that I can have 100%
The Pro using resell right products is that you can pocket
100% profit and setup whatever price you want.
You can easily test the price to your list also you can setup
a special deal that will make your subscribers love you more..
For example, you can create an offer using a resell right
product and set a normal price but then you give a special
discount page as subscriber special offer, it will boost
conversion rate and also will increase subscriber’s loyalty.
The problem is that with resell rights you have some competition
since the product is not unique and other marketers will also
have the same resell right products like yours.
My strategy is that I use templates to make over the sales letter
although i will still use the same letter but i put the letter
into a new template that will make the offer different than any
Need products to sell? Get this HOT selling package:
That’s all for today..
Until next tips..
Unlike grocery lists or spare parts lists, in the marketing sense of the term, a ‘list’ refers to a list of customers. More specifically, in regards to internet marketing, it refers to a list of emails through which potential customers can be contacted.
If you’ve ever faced a situation where you needed to enter your details (especially your email) before you download something, then chances are that you are, or have been, part of a someone else’s list.
Even large companies that are already very established use email lists of their own to keep track of their customers, and alert them to new developments, offers, and so forth. Of course, this ties in to yet another question at hand…
Why Build and Use a List?
Commonly, not having a list is said to be ‘leaving money on the table’, and that much is certainly true.
Take the example of a conventional clothes store. Customers come, browse around, maybe buy something, and then leave. Once they’ve left, the store has no way of getting in touch with them, and maybe convincing them to come back again.
On the other hand, if the store had their contact details, they could notify them when they have a new stock of clothes on the rack, or special discounts, and so on. By doing so, the customer would then feel compelled to perhaps come back, or at very least would consider doing so.
Similarly, in whatever niche that you’re into, if you had a list of previous customers then whenever you have a new product, or some other offer, you’d just be able to shoot out emails and see if anyone is interested. Simple as it sounds, this is amazingly effective.
Think about it in terms of figures, if that helps. Let’s say you have an 8,000 strong list, and you send out an email regarding your latest product that costs $20. Even if only 10% of your list buys your product, that is 800 instant customers and you would have made $16,000.
To sum it up, the reason to build and use a list is to establish a firm base of regular customers to which you can market your products and offers too with great ease.
Here is my new site if your interested in really building a big list.
Grab the free gifts while your there.
Here are 10 tips you can review before any event,occasion, or interview. Always take the risk and assume the responsibility of starting a conversation and keeping it going. Review the following then go to whatever meeting,luncheon,party, or other gathering awaits you and seize the day!
1. Be the first to smile and say hello.
2. Introduce yourself to others first.
3. Take risks and anticipate success.
4. Remember to use your sense of humor.Have fun with the process.
5. Practice different ways of starting conversations.
6. Make an extra effort to remember people’s names.
7. Always ask a person’s name if you’ve forgotten it.
8. Be curious and interested in learning about others.
9. Tell others about the important events in your life. Dont wait for them to draw it out of you.
10. Demonstrate that you are listening by restating your conversational partner’s comments in another way paraphrase.
Hope these tips help.
Have you ever spoken words that are meek,apologetic,or hesitant? For example, when someone says, I’ll try to get back to you tomorrow, that person is really telling their conversational partner that under no circumstances will that happen! Trying never makes anything happen. Its just a common excuse for having no commitment. Your either committed to getting back to that person or your not.
The words we use in our conversations can convey messages we dont intend to deliver on. For example, As you all know i was a waiter at I-hop for over 12 years and i have watched other servers actions in the years.
This is what i have seen. I have heard other servers say we cant make substitutions. Well there goes their tip.
Or how about someone saying ill try to find out if we can do it.
Never use the word ill try or i cant.
See certain expressions and statements, as well as questions, can lead the conversation down an unintended path, or maybe nowhere.
Say what you mean and mean what you say.
What we say is vitally important in our communications with others. Words tell your conversational partner where you stand and help convey your attitude, confidence, and conviction. Let your words communicate your strength and leadership.
Sometime this week we will go over this again and i will give you some examples of do’s and dont’s when conversating with people.
Have a great day